Friday, April 3, 2009

Rob loves the wrong girls



from--> the twilight saga fan site & Glamour Magazine

Robert Pattinson has never found love easy.
Rob told Glamour magazine: "I had really bad luck with girls (in high school)
"The ones I liked hated me and the ones that liked me were not my type. But that's something that I still go through, I like girls that I shouldn't like.
"But I'm learning and now I take my time before I let the girl know."
Rob thinks Twilight is tailor made for young girls.
He added: "It's so weird and funny. After reading the books I've been asking myself why do women act like that, why do they behave like that, especially younger girls.
"They turn into freaks when it comes to boys. I like nomal girls who don't pretend to be anything else."

send any of your rob news @ planetrobwebsite@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment