Monday, April 6, 2009

Robert Pattinson likes cover photos

Robert Pattinson doesn't mind that his face is on the front of hundreds of magazines worldwide.

Rob is handling his fame well and isn't letting it change who he is as a person.

Our favourite vampire told Glamour: "I don't mind (my face being on the covers of magazines.)

"My character is so good and he deserves to be admired. From the moment I signed up for this I knew what I was getting myself into.

"Edward is a vampire, he's not a hero like Superman, he's a vampire in love who wants to be normal."

Before he got the part of Edward Cullen Rob wasn't a big vampire fan.

He said: "I've never been insterested in vampires, although I understand why they're so appealing to some people."

source
send any of your rob news @ planetrobwebsite@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment