Friday, April 3, 2009

Robert Pattinson manages to cope

Robert Pattinson is still managing to cope with his fame despite photographers following him everywhere he goes.
His co-star Ashley Greene told Bliss: "He stays at home and writes music.

"He's an artist but I think the fame thing freaks him out a little bit."
"I think he's coping with it because he has to.
Ashley recognises that the popularity of Twilight has led to the cast being offered lots more roles that they wouldn't normal be asked to do.
She says: "Twilight... it's amazing it's giving me kind of every opportunity I want now.
"It's very very tough to break into the industry because everyone wants to hire you but if you haven't done anything they won't so that catch has totally gone and I'm meeting with a bunch of studio heads, directors and producers that I never would have been able to, speaking to them about what I want to do rather than what I can do or what I can grasp at and so it's just nice.
"It's every opportunity in the world. I can do anything right now."

source

send any of your rob news @ planetrobwebsite@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment