Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Robert Pattinson Wins Award for Most Embarassing On Set Injury?



In the world of Twilight, Robert Pattinson plays the sullen Cullen Edward, recoiling from the tantalizing smells of Bella and his blood lust. But of course, he can't ignore his passion and is soon hoisting Bella up and zooming all over the place with her. While it looks like a simple, easy breezy task, IMDb/WENN reports (via Britain's Cosmopolitan mag) that during the first day of shooting, Pattinson was giving his all so much that he pulled his butt muscle.

On the first day of shooting, he had to hoist Kristen Stewart up and ended up damaging ligaments in his rear, needing to to get a rub-down before he could continue working: "I got injured on the first shot of my first day on Twilight. I lifted Kristen and ripped my a**e cheek. I had to get a bum massage for the cheek." Stewart is but a wee thing, so methinks Pattinson didn't stretch first -- but what a lucky masseuse!

I agree someone got really lucky to massage Rob's butt
source

No comments:

Post a Comment