Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rob Pattinson,"I had, like, 300 cans of Diet Coke.."

I bet he kind of stopped doing that because he's been working out for Edward, but I'm sure he'll continue lol :)
New Moon actor Robert Pattinson isn't as perfect as you might think.

Rob has a few really bad habits.

The real life Edward Cullen admitted to Seventeen: "I was just taking out my trash and I had, like, 300 cans of Diet Coke.

"It was just like, 'How did that happen?' I don't even remember buying them. I also like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"My addictions are pretty much the only things I consume."

His fans better hope that Rob isn't only eating cereal - as he needs to keep healthy.

With Eclipse being filmed a month after filming for New Moon finishes Rob will no doubt find 2009 very tiring.

the last part is wrong, Eclipse Filming is supposely in August

source

No comments:

Post a Comment