Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Robert Pattinson's audition was a drag


Robert Pattinson once dressed in women's clothing to audition for a role as a transsexual - but was stunned to see a room full of hopefuls had the same idea.

The Twilight star donned the latest female fashion and full make-up in a bid to win over casting directors, but he wasn't the only wannabe cross-dresser at the screen test.

He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I had an audition to play a transsexual prostitute and thought I'd be the only person going for it, so I went out of my way and put loads of make-up and women's clothing on.

"When I walked into the audition and saw all these guys sitting with there in bad drag, it was the most ridiculous thing ever."


source
(picture by bobby's girl...please dont hate me for it...don't want angery mobs after me...just thought it'd be funny!...hehehe!!!!)
send any of your rob news @ planetrobwebsite@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment