Friday, June 5, 2009

Robert Pattinson's screening shock

Robert Pattinson is refusing to watch any completed footage from 'New Moon' because he wants to be "surprised".


Robert Pattinson hopes to "surprise" himself with New Moon.
The actor - who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the second movie of the 'Twilight' franchise - has deliberately avoided viewing footage of the film, but says the brief clips he has seen make him think the finished movie will be "amazing".
He said: "I haven't seen the trailer yet. I haven't seen anything! I mean, from what I've seen from playback and stuff when I've been shooting it, it looks amazing. So I think it should be good. I'm keeping it as a surprise from myself."
Meanwhile, movie mogul Harvey Weinstein is lining the British star up to play mobster Joe Gallo in an adaptation of the Tom Folsom-penned biography 'The Mad Ones', being impressed when he forced Robert to auction kisses at the Cannes Film Festival.
He told US Weekly magazine: "Robert Pattinson - I made him kiss girls in Cannes! He's the most charming, wonderful young man.
"I was talking to Tom about who he wants to play Joe Gallo if you make this book into a movie. He said one of the ones he really wants is Leonardo DiCaprio. So, Rob Pattinson, James Franco, Leo...there's a bunch of guys."

No comments:

Post a Comment